BECOME A REsponsible cafes
Team up with Responsible Cafes for the tools and platform to communicate to cafes, promote sustainable businesses, and change the paradigm on single use plastic waste in your community. There are currently more than 50 councils and a handful of commercial partners across Australia that have committed to partnering with Responsible Cafes and we wouldn’t be able to operate without their support. For this reason brands or councils may not use Responsible Cafes materials for their own promotion purposes unless approved by our team or they are an existing partner.
Our team is committed to working with partners and developing a strategic alignment to suit your council or business objectives so please contact us and we collaborate effectively to fight the war on waste.
KEY BENEFITS OF A PARTNERSHIP
- Printed toolkit of assets sent to you to kick start your campaign in your LGA.
- License use RC brand across all council marketing channels for 2 years
- Access to online portal with toolkit of waste education resources and real time data of cafe performance in your LGA.
- Cafes registered in you LGA checked on a 6 monthly basis to ensure they are still a part of the program
- Partnership with national not-for-profit organisation with demonstrated social & environmental outcomes
- Reduction of litter and landfill, cutting long-term waste operation costs
- Reduction of carbon, water, paper & oil footprint
- Media and publicity opportunities for council
- Optional to use of 1.8m-tall giant disposable cup for events or display (NSW only)
- Access to advice from the team on how to implement the campaign in your LGA.
- Logo and link to supporting council on map (coming soon!)
Responsible Cafes has an ABN and is registered incorporated not for profit community group. All proceeds raised through wasted education partnerships go back into creating new and innovate ways to spread the reusable message.